Canva's Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don't think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people... and the best bit is that we've only achieved 1% of what we know we're capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Want to Join Canva?
You will be the product marketing owner for our Strategic B2B & Teams portfolio, responsible for driving product, user and revenue growth of paid large & enterprise teams via a hybrid of low & high-touch GTM strategies. You will work closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and Support teams to bring new features to market, unlock high-growth sales motions and drive user adoption, retention & expansion.
As the subject matter expert for our Strategic B2B portfolio, you will align & enable internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Support), as well as drive 360 communication loops and visibility across the organisation. Responsible for crafting the personas, positioning & messaging for Canva's strategic portfolio - you will work closely with our Sales team to drive & guide our overarching targeting & GTM strategy. Your market, competitive and customer knowledge will inform strategic roadmap decisions to ensure a strong product-market fit among Canva's large paid & enterprise teams.
gelidly What You'll Do
- Product strategy - You're someone who can supervise the end-to-end product strategy and marketing opportunity for your area of business. You'll have the ability to influence and rally teams to seize core market opportunities and bring world-class products to market. You view the big picture and can piece different ideas and products together into a cohesive customer experience.
- Market research - You're highly proficient in sourcing and analysing market and competitive insights and you're able to translate these insights into actionable workstreams for teams.
- Product positioning & messaging - You'll lead the creation and delivery of product positioning for your area of the business. You'll be responsible for empowering all teams at Canva to use your positioning across the entire product and marketing funnel.
- GTM - You'll create cross-business GTM plans, which will impact millions of Canva users. Skilled in rallying cross-functional teams and fulfilling the requirements of marketing teams, you'll own and drive the GTM objectives, strategy, market analysis, product launch, competitive intel, personas, buyer's journey and sales enablement.
- Product adoption, growth & awareness - As a seasoned product marketer, you'll partner with product and marketing teams to ensure to own and drive continued adoption and engagement of our product base.
- Cross-functional champion - Connecting the dots between product, marketing and sales, you'll have superb partner management skills and be a world-class communicator to ensure everyone knows what's launching, when and how it impacts them.
cenforce super active About You
- Exceptional product marketing experience or experience in a marketing-facing role in a product-centric organisation (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Exceptional communication skills, which empower all partners to support your product strategies
- Ability to build exceptional cross-functional relationships with team members from product, marketing, sales, strategy, CHT and research
- The ability to identify and forecast potential business problems/opportunities and identify appropriate ways to rectify/seize the opportunities and prioritise resources.
- Experience running complex cross-functional strategies
- Ability to understand the market, competitors and core customer audience. Identifying essential trends, and rectifying problems as they arise. You share these insights broadly with all key team members and use these insights to mold the product, messaging, and GTM strategy.
- As Canva is a fast growing and paced workplace you'll be someone who can juggle multiple projects at once and have proven prioritisation skills
- You've got a growth mindset and you are eager to learn and grow every day. As Canva is growing 130% YoY, you're aware that you will be growing and trying new things every day.
- You are someone who loves solving customer problems or need with products and you enjoy working closely with product teams to build world class products
The product marketing team is on a mission to empower our Canva community to achieve its goals through Canva's world-class products and tools. We do this by helping bring our new products to market and drive continuous engagement and adoption across our array of existing products. We want every person to discover how Canva can help them daily whether through creating social graphics, building impactful presentations, educating our future generations or printing gifts for your friends, with Canva everyone can achieve their goals.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you're in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future
• Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.