UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care.
The Senior Provider Data Analyst is responsible for various activities related to the provider network data within the Dental line of business, which may include any or all of the following: reviewing and processing partner demographic roster updates, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, and assisting in perform large-scale data reconciliations. Senior Provider Data Analysts also assist in developing and maintaining standards for data integrity, assisting in quality assurance testing, and managing communication efforts with other business areas.
If you are located in Santa Ana, CA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Perform complex conceptual analyses
- Lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provide explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years data analysis and/or audit experience within the healthcare industry
- 1+ years in managing cross functional projects and making presentations
- Intermediate level of proficiency in tracking, trending, and reporting on metrics
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce.com in an administrative capacity
- Informatica Cloud
- MySQL Workbench
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change, organize work effectively, and take initiative while managing multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at Managed Care of North America, Inc. (MCNA), part of the UnitedHealthcare and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. MCNA is a leading dental benefits administrator dedicated to promoting high quality and cost-effective oral health. We provide services to state agencies and managed care organizations for Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and Medicare members. We also offer commercial plans for private employers, individuals and families. Join our team and help us make dental care more accessible to everyone. Our career opportunities span across different job categories and specializations, requiring a varying level of skills. Working with us means being part of a stable organization with meaningful purpose that will support your personal and professional development. This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others while growing your career with a company that services over 8 million people. Become part of a team that has a passion for excellence and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Provider Data Analyst, Provider Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Analyst, SQL, SQL Server, Salesforce, Informatica, MySQL, Access, Data, Santa Ana, CA, California, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote