Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for Infotainment systems. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in development of QNX,Linux, Android or RTOS systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop complex software for Infotainment Unit to perform Over-the-Air Software Update for the vehicle.
- Architect Software to work with multi-core processor environment.
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code reviews.
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design.
- Integrate with different teams such as Telemetric control, System software etc to realize the project.
- A minimum of 7 years of industry experience
- Strong proficiency in C , C++ and object oriented design.
- Strong Networking, TCP/IP Socket level communications
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS Fundamentals and IPC
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.