The Production Engineering team at Asana is seeking an experienced engineer with a track record of owning scalable infrastructure who is comfortable navigating diverse groups of stakeholders. This individual will drive the technical roadmap and strategy for the team, mentor their teammates and lead design and execution of major initiatives.
As Asana’s business continues to grow, so do the challenges that come with scaling Asana’s infrastructure and engineering organization to support that growth. The Production Engineering team at Asana exists to craft a culture of reliability around Asana’s infrastructure and empower associated engineering teams by providing tools, automation, and well-defined processes.
What You’ll Achieve
- Lead and contribute to design and execution of Asana’s leading-edge stability projects through their whole lifecycle
- Be a visible champion for reliability across Asana’s Infrastructure teams
- Collaborate across organizational boundaries to ensure you and your teammates are investing effort in the right places
- Set and lead a team technical culture in line with Asana’s engineering values
- Mentor other engineers on the team, providing technical guidance through pairing and reviewing code and design docs
- Experience designing and driving a complex infrastructure project end-to-end, or in a tech lead or team lead role
- Passionate about eliminating toil through process, tools, and automation
- Rigorous code quality, design of infrastructure scaling projects
- Strong commitment to psychological safety and leadership by example
- 5+ years of software engineering experience or equivalent