Ref ID: 00412-9503359535
Classification: Sr. Tax Accountant
Please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Role: Senior Tax Accountant
Our client family is headquartered in San Francisco. The family encompasses three generations and has a desire to empower and encourage second generation participation in the family office in preparation for an eventual transition of leadership.
The family office oversees a large, highly complex trust structure with over 120 entities including onshore (U.S.) and offshore trusts, family partnerships and a U.S. family foundation. The Foundation’s mission is to support innovative social change and social justice globally. The current family office is highly functioning, efficient and well organized and is comprised of 18 full‐time employees. The family also utilizes a broad array of external resources including trust and estate attorneys, investment advisors, tax CPA’s, and foundation and human resources consultants.
The position: The Senior Tax Accountant will be a supportive member of the family office team that is responsible for working with other members of the tax and accounting teams, the CFO, and the broader family office team in delivering a full array of comprehensive services to family members.
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT Candidate Profile:
• 2+ years of tax experience in with partnership experience
• PLUS: Trust experience or someone with experience in the private wealth group
• CPA or EA is NOT needed. It would be nice to see someone who wants to get their CPA or EA. Shows dedication to the profession
• Need to be fully vaccinated
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness with confidential info
• Motivated self-starter, Deadline Orientated, Multi-task, Organized and excellent attention to detail
• Don’t want someone who wants to climb the ladder – the work will keep this individual challenged and engaged, with great compensation and learning opportunity! If you feel like you are running into a dead end with career and learning growth, they will help you find a better opportunity!