Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a SharePoint Developer (Remote) role to join our team in DC metro area. This role is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful applicant will Aid in the analysis/requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation/testing, and support of SharePoint solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities while serving our clients.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will:
- Overview- At least one year experience developing, implementing, and customizing SharePoint/Power Platform based applications and business solutions in a cloud environment. Be able to contribute as a problem-solver to create business application solutions using the Microsoft Platform that includes SharePoint, PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate. Assist in migrating existing 2013 related architecture (e.g., workflows, forms, etc.) to SharePoint online / Power Automate / PowerApps using Microsoft recommended best practices. The candidate needs to have a strong understanding of the Power Platform and be able to work in a fast-paced rapid application development environment.
• Experience with Office 365 applications and the ability to integrate with SharePoint solutions.
• Act as a problem-solver in aspects of SharePoint, PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate to create cloud solutions.
• Self-starter who is dedicated to providing a high degree of customer service.
• Responsible for performing complex or non-routine technical tasks.
• Translates business requirements into technical, functional requirements
• Experience in IT and in new and related older technology that directly relates to the required area of expertise (e.g., SharePoint 2013/2016, SharePoint On-line (SPO).
• Experienced with presentation applications and tools such as Microsoft Office suite, (preferably Office 2016 and/or Office 365) PowerPoint, MS Project.
• Must be able to get a public trust clearance with the Federal Government
Nice to have skills/Qualifications:
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE Team Foundation Server.
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.