Ref ID: 02600-0011881577
Classification: Software Engineer
Candidates looking to grow their careers will be interested in this Senior Software Engineer position. If you want to join a highly focused, motivated team, Robert Half is looking for candidates with a strong command of design patterns and software engineering methods. Creating new platforms and maintaining existing technologies are responsibilities critical to the role as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with others. The permanent Software Engineer opportunity is fully remote and can sit anywhere in the US.
- Responsible for configuration, validation and ongoing maintenance within the LIMS platform
- Articulate ideas and solutions to peers and stakeholders for acceptance.
- Design, development, and deploy improvements and extensions to the LIMS, as well as associated lab instruments and software systemsResponsible for configuration, validation and ongoing maintenance within the LIMS platform
- Implement mechanisms for tracking key process, performance, and business metrics
- Provide maintenance and support for day-to-day LIMS operations, including the troubleshooting of lab instruments, barcode printers, lab scientists workstations, etc.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements, and generate software solutions for them
- Write and maintain acceptance testing plans for existing and new features
- Identify and fix bugs as required
- Develop logging and monitoring methodologies to ensure consistent reliability of the system