Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Information and Cyber Security (ICS) team is embarking on a multi-year initiative to improve Wells Fargo's resiliency to the tactics, and techniques used by today's most advanced adversaries. ICS is looking to bring together a multi-functional, agile team to partner across disciplines in order to create a more secure future for the company and its customers. Join a team of dedicated cybersecurity professionals working to implement cutting edge threat detection and prevention tools and techniques.
The Cyber Security Innovation (CSI) team is looking for a UX/UI designer as part of a software engineering team. The designer will work on the FACTOR (Third Party Risk application) team. The CSI team is chartered with building new and innovative solutions for emerging Cyber Security problems where existing controls don't yet exist or are not mature enough to meet the organizations requirements. The selected candidate will be a UX/UI Designer directly supporting Software Engineers with building wireframes which meet our internal stakeholders end user needs.
The Software Engineer- UX/UI Designer partners with Product Management and Engineering, to deliver a great customer experience. The oftware Engineer- UX/UI Designer also works with other the Senior Software Engineer- UX/UI Designer and peers to ensure a coherent end-to-end user experience as part of an established design system. Success comes from understanding the end user and business needs, strong collaboration with your peers, thoughtful planning and coordination across scrum teams, taming complexity for our users, and overseeing shipping delightful and empowering product experiences, which result in tools which increase the security of the bank.
Who you are:
• You're a multifaceted practitioner with proven success delivering great experiences as part of large web application supporting working internal teams.
• You have experiance in Interaction Design and Visual Design, and strengths in adjacent areas such as Information Architecture, Content Strategy, User Research, and Wireframing.
• You tame complex problems and emerge with elegant solutions and excel at being the design point-person across a set of cross-functional teams.
• You are detail-oriented but also keep the big picture in mind. You develop a strong point-of-view and articulate robust design rationales.
• You're comfortable working across a few connected work teams and enjoy collaborating with a wide range of developers, security SMEs (end users), and designers to create the best workflows to solve cyber security challenges.
What you will be responsible for:
• Facilitate the delivery of great experiences, in partnership with your cross-functional peers and the larger design team, in the areas of Cyber Security which includes 3rd party risk, Cyber Security Analytics, Network Discovery, and other emerging Cyber Security threats.
• Creation of, common design deliverables in accordance with a design system, including: Research Insights, Flows, Wireframes, and Design Specifications
• Partnering closely with product managers, scrum masters, developers, researchers, security analysts
• Where needed, supporting the grooming of user stories with the scrum teams and identifying design-related user stories in the backlog.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
Salary range is determined by location of the job.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- 3+ years of user research experience
- 3 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Agile experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• 5 year experience in producing wire frames in support of web applications for development teams
• 2 years with applications/tools in the Cyber Security/Risk domain
• Familiarity with working within an established design system
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IL-Chicago: Min: $92,400 Mid: $132,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000
CA-Concord: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
MA-Boston: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NY-New York: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $92,400 Mid: $132,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Raleigh: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
GA-Atlanta: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
CO-Greenwood Village: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
CA-Irvine: Min: $92,400 Mid: $132,000
OR-Portland: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
VA-Glen Allen: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
VA-McLean: Min: $92,400 Mid: $132,000
NC-Winston Salem: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
GA-Atlanta: 360 Interstate North Pkwy Se - Atlanta, GA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
CO-Greenwood Village: 5700 Dtc Pkwy - Greenwood Village, CO
CA-Irvine: 2030 Main St - Irvine, CA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
UT-Salt Lake City: 299 S Main St - Salt Lake City, UT
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
VA-McLean: 1751 Pinnacle Dr - Mclean, VA
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.