Eluvio is a highly-focused and ambitious team of systems, networking, application and video software engineers, data scientists, and security experts working together to implement the vision of the Content Fabric - a decentralized platform for video and commerce with the ambition of serving a large percentage of the world's Internet video.
Our team is headquartered in Berkeley, CA, not far from UC Berkeley campus.
Our work extends the state-of-the-art in video engineering, Internet networking, data science and machine learning, blockchain security, and zero knowledge systems. We welcome highly skilled and creative individuals interested in full-time and internship opportunities across these domains. We not only innovate, we also work closely with the digital content community to validate our solutions and are looking for team members who are both visionary and practical!
The Eluvio Content Fabric provides a very innovative distributed and decentralized video processing framework with the ambition of serving a sizable percentage of the world's Internet video with just-in-time and personalized experiences. The Content Fabric foundation provides real-time content routing and just-in-time code execution on ingress and egress.
The team is looking for both senior positions as well as recent graduates with a focus on video engineering. Our main offices are located in Berkeley, CA but, for the right candidate, the team is open to remote work as well.
- As part of the core software development team, understand and help shape the vision of just-in-time decentralized video with outstanding quality and real-time delivery
- Write built-in as well as just-in-time video processing software modules
- Research and evaluate feasibility of new features and approaches
- Create and maintain a test and validation framework for quality, accuracy, load and performance
- Help maintain the audio/video pipeline software including routine bug fixes and development of tools for maintaining and troubleshooting a highly available network of nodes for live and on demand contents
- Help to design and develop new features of the audio/video pipeline
- Experience and working knowledge of Go and C programming, including unit and integration tests
- Ability to develop and debug Go and C code
- Ability to debug third party software
- Solid software development background
- Min BSc Degree in CSEE or a related discipline, with demonstrated practical experience (internship or few years of industry experience)
Oguta Nice to Have
- Experience with libav in ffmpeg
- In depth knowledge of media packaging and encoding (MP4/FMP4/CMAF, DASH, HLS, WebRTC, RTMP, MPEG-TS)
- Rust programming knowledge
- In depth knowledge of media packaging like MP4/FMP4/CMAF/DASH/HLS
- Familiarity and experience with H.264, H.265 standards or understanding of other decoder/encoder standards
- Familiarity and experience with RTMP/WebRTC
- Full-stack application experience operating and using video tools such as ffmpeg
- Understanding and familiarity with java-script based media players
ivermectin buy cheap Benefits
- Market competitive salary
- Employee stock option program
- Medical, dental benefits and 401K
- Passionate team members and vision + execution culture
- Work with excellent senior software engineering mentors