About The Estate Yountville
Laying in the heart of Napa Valley, The Estate Yountville features two magnificent hotels that embody the perfect getaway and retreat. Surrounded by vineyards, Michelin-starred restaurants and exquisite views in Yountville, our 22-acre haven sits among one the most coveted viticulture regions in the world. We invite our guests to immerse themselves in a redesigned Wine Country experience in a delightfully vino-cultured manner: two luxury hotels with decidedly different personalities - the vibrant Hotel Villagio and its sophisticated counterpart, Vintage House, a chic and tranquil sanctuary. Our beautiful spa with twelve treatment rooms and peaceful atmosphere further will further enhance your stay. A combined room-count of nearly 200 rooms and suites, and 60,000 square feet of beautiful event space allows us to curate a memorable experience for any occasion!
The Spa Coordinator is responsible for the reception area at the Spa which includes greeting guests in a professional and courteous manner. This role responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding appointments Spa information and guest concerns.
Hang Dong Responsibilities
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Incumbents must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Incumbents must have the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and Associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greets and completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests on a daily basis using both manual and computerized methods in order to ensure guests are satisfied.
- Facilitates guest departure (check-out) on a daily basis by following established point of sale procedures in order to close guest accounts.
- Regularly calculates and/or posts monies receipts guest accounts and other forms of credit using accurate proper cash handling methods and established procedures in order to present the customer with timely and precise spa charges upon check-out and maintain accurate guest files.
- Courteously answers inquiries and accepts appointments both in person and by telephone by accurately communicating service rates and information and by using suggestive selling techniques (internal promotion and discounts) to sell products and services.
- Maintains good customer relations by using guest names throughout interactions keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
- Maintain clear and concise communication with leadership team and management regarding any occurrences involving associates or guests that require attention.
- Report any and all deficiencies to the appropriate manager.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Spa Director.
- Before leaving section collect all trash and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters per hotel procedures.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow Associates and self.
- Handle all guest requests in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to the hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Spa Office.
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules.
- Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other Associates.
- Ensure guest refreshment areas are clean and well stocked. Inform the management team when additional supplies are needed.
- Provides assistance to other Associates and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and the hotel
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Slip away to The Estate Yountville, a vibrant and lush oasis situated amidst 22 acres of coveted wine country addresses, offering an alluring collection of fashionable experiences. Just steps from the front door, revel in wining, dining and playful adventures at award-winning tasting rooms, celebrated chef restaurants, and extraordinary - impeccably Napa - experiences.
A mix of contemporary architecture and playful allure, The Estate Yountville enlivens the Yountville landscape, offering a vibrant gathering place for savvy travelers to discover, play and rejuvenate. Tour our image gallery and peek behind the vines to discover our lush oasis in the heart of Napa Valley.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan