Ref ID: 00410-0011997423
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $38.00 to $44.00 hourly
Senior Accountant - Now Hiring!
The Retail - Clothes & Access company Robert Half currently has short-term contract / temporary opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant who enjoys taking on new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant opportunity is located in the San Francisco, California area and will offer a great you a great professional experience along with attractive compensation. We are looking for a Senior Accountant who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the continued success of the firm. Apply today!
How you will make an impact:
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Coordinate quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Function with business partners to ensure compliance with procedures and controls, corporate accounting policies, and provide support on special requests
- Arrange monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Be a part of various department-wide initiatives
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process