Ref ID: 00090-9503113443
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Robert Half is now hiring a Sr. Accountant to its Fulltime Contract Talent program (formerly Salaried Professional Services). In this internal, permanent role at Robert Half, you will be partnering with our business partners completing special projects. These longer term engagements are great, as they give you exposure to a variety of different business situations, workplace environments, industry, software and more. If you like variety or project work, although like the steadiness of stable employment, this is the pathway for you.
Our Sr. Accountants generally do the following:
- Prepare Financial Statements, in accordance with ME and Quarterly close
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare variance reporting, conducting variance analysis
- Prepare and review fixed asset schedules, prepare depreciation schedules
- Perform Account Reconciliations, balancing the General Ledger
- Assist with the preparation of budgets
- Reconcile vendor and customer statements
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Support a wide variety of special projects, supporting the Controller.
**We have a special project lined up where you would be supporting a software implementation**
Robert Half was voted one of North Bay's Best Places to work in 2020! By joining our Full-Time Contract Talent team, you will have access to extended benefits! This includes PTO, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance (Medical, dental, vision) with multiple options, access to remote jobs throughout the US in addition to your local geography, career development opportunities, EAP plans, monthly happy hours, and more!