Ref ID: 00340-0012008889
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Robert Half has a terrific opportunity for a permanent Senior Accountant to join an innovative, growing company in the Emeryville, California area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for Month End, Quarter End and Year End closing activities, account analysis and reconciliations, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. In addition to a strong compensation and benefits package, this position offers a great long-term potential. We are seeking an Accountant with strong GAAP knowledge that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the company
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year end closing activities and financial statements.
- Prepare SEC 10-Q and 10-K workbook and tie-out.
- Manage general ledger activities, such as retail distributors’ fee for services, discounts, accrual.
- Cash receipts and invoicing for direct-to-consumer orders.
- Perform quarterly balance sheet and P& L fluctuation analysis.
- Support Auditor in conducting quarterly and annual financial statement audits.
- Assis with the preparation of other reports provided to CFO and Controller