Marsh is hiring: Claims, Innovation & Technology
What can you expect?
- Become a member of Marsh's best in class claims team who delivers expert business & strategy solutions to help manage risk with confidence.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients (risk and claims managers), Insurers and TPAs, and is involved in the optimization of claims programs
- Responsible for providing strategic insights into optimization of client claims teams (operations and technology), accelerating initiatives that foster innovation to drive overall program performance (e.g., claims handling process, better outcomes and an improved client experience).
What's in it for you?
- Gain exposure to key stakeholders and have the ability to make strong business connections.
- An opportunity for long term growth within a dynamic and growing business unit.
- Ability to make an immediate impact to support our book of business and growth of the organization.
- Exceptional benefits, great time off and additional perks that come with working at Marsh.
We will count on you to:
- Drive initiatives to improve operational efficiency, outcomes and/or the client experience in alignment with overall claims strategy
- Communicate well across the delivery channel (e.g., front-line delivery to C-Suite)
- Draft, organize, and execute complex work plans through dynamic consultant delivery teams
- Effectively manage client relationships (internal and external)
- Strong writing and presentation skills to engage and inform wide audiences
What you need to have:
- Experience in business transformation within the claim and/or insurance industry
- Strong project management skills and with proven track record for success
- Awareness of existing and emerging technologies and the possible applications to improve the claims function
What makes you stand out?
- Ability to build strong relationships and build rapport with internal colleagues, clients and insurers and TPAs.
- Self-starter, resourcefulness with the ability to bring solutions and ideas to the firm.
- Being able to be part of a collaborative team and feel that you can make an immediate impact.
- Having an interest in how you fit in with achieving the practice’s goals and an interest in how to meet those goals.
- Great communicator with an appreciation for proactive communication.