Ref ID: 00410-0011891530
Classification: Associate General Counsel
Compensation: $225000.00 to $250000.00 yearly
Robert Half is recruiting a Sr. Corporate Counsel (FTE REMOTE ROLE) for a Silicon Valley-based digital health SaaS start-up (very well-funded) serving biotech and medical device companies globally. The Sr. Counsel is responsible for commercial and procurement contracts negotiation with enterprise customers/vendors, advice and counsel to product development, sales/marketing, and other internal clients on regulatory compliance (incl. FDA, data privacy laws, HIPAA), and handling a variety of other legal matters, risk management, and special projects for a fast growth, highly innovative company. This position reports to the General Counsel, a very experienced, hands-off manager, and can telecommute remotely from anywhere.
The following are the qualifications for the Sr. Corporate Counsel position:
• 5+ years of transactional law and regulatory practice experience (from law firm and/or in-house) advising pharmaceutical, medtech, and/or digital health software companies;
• Superior commercial contract negotiation skills and proven success working with sales and business stakeholders;
• Knowledge of the FDA-regulated med device and health data IoT space is highly desired;
• Strong initiative and drive, sound commercial legal judgment, enjoys collaboration and providing excellent customer service, and efficient, pragmatic, and has effective influencing skills; and
• J.D., above-average academic record, and admitted and in good standing with a state bar association.
This is an exciting, direct-hire opportunity to join as #2 in Legal an early leader in digital healthcare. Our client is offering a base salary of $225,000 – 250,000/yr, DOE, an annual bonus, good employment benefits and other perks. For confidential consideration, please email resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President - Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹dot›roberthalf‹com› . Thank you!