Ref ID: 00412-9503360798
Classification: Fund Accountant
Please reach out to Katie Nealis via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415)237-8074 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is one of the largest private equity firms and is seeking a Sr. Fund Accountant.
The Senior Fund Accountants' responsibilities include:
- Oversee accounting functions for private equity fund and perform quarterly closing of books and records;
- Participate in audit coordination, including but not limited to, planning, providing information, confirmation of data, etc;
- Review accounting and operating procedures;
- Utilize Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to ensure reliable financial reporting;
- Oversee preparation of financial statement reports;
- Analytical review of financial statements and quarterly valuations of investments prepared by a third party;
- Review accounting research and guidance as needed; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by her supervisor.