Raso Solutions is happy to present an amazing opportunity as a Sr. Network Security Engineer for an amazing financial security company. This role offers a unique opportunity to utilize your exceptional experience in Network Security for a company that is making a real difference in the world. Instead of working with a SaaS company that is simply selling a product, our client's business is working to take down criminals across the world who have committed financial crimes. This role is HYBRID, but they are looking for any candidates in the Palo Alto, CA or Washington D.C. areas. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional industry experience in network security for internet-facing SaaS applications
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Deep understanding of network security systems, intrusion detection systems and protocols including ACE, ACS, VPN, GRE, IPSEC, IKE, TACACS, RADIUS, ACLs, 802.1x, audits, log files, etc.
- Experienced understanding of networking and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP4 (multi-homing), OSPF (multi-area), RIP, ISIS, etc.
- Strong scripting experience in automated firewall policy management and network automation and analytics using Ansible and Python
- Very experienced in Linux administration with a preference for Ubuntu package management
- Familiarity with Public Cloud platforms (IaaS/PaaS) like AWS and Azure
As a Senior Network Security Engineer on our DevOps Team in Palo Alto, California,
you will play a critical role in designing and implementing the security of our SaaS applications
and services exposed via APIs. Our stack includes back-end services and infrastructure, machine
learning modules, and a React-based front-end web application. As a member of our DevOps
Team, you will have a big impact on how we build, automate, and scale our technology and
processes. You will work closely with software engineers, solving problems, automating
deployments, and championing best practices. Why Work Here?
- Great culture
- Opportunity to do something important in the world
- Ability to work with government contractors on high security jobs
- Great benefits with stock options
- provided by Dice