Sr. Project Manager - Construction - Remote
ISC’s Recruitment team is partnering with a leading Solar Technology Coatings Company to recruit a Sr. Project Manager – Solar Construction for Utility Scale Solar Coatings. This a remote position and candidates should reside in Southeast California, Nevada or Arizona with access to a major airport.
Excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative, growing company with a suite of product capabilities on the market and in the pipeline and that fosters a team environment.
Sr. Project Manager – Construction Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years of project management experience in O&M or plant construction for utility-scale Solar, Power Plants, or other similar large scale projects.
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities, project schedules and budgets.
· Must have experience managing contractors and projects in excess of $2M.
· Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
· Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills.
· Ability to work well in a collaborative, fast pace and highly dynamic environment.
· Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and CRM.
· Valid passport and ability to travel international.
· Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and current insurance.
· Regular travel to the job sites are required.
Sr. Project Manager – Construction Rewards:
· Competitive compensation package with yearly bonuses and excellent benefits.
· Rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative customer – focused team.
· Rapidly growing and well established company.
· Tremendous career growth horizontal and vertical.
· Ability to manage projects driving improvements and efficiencies and increasing revenue.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume as an attachment in MS Word to Carolyn McClendon at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name.