Ref ID: 00410-0012115401
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $27.71 to $32.09 hourly
Staff Accountant - Fully Remote - Hiring!
If you're looking to build your career in accounting, there's currently a Staff Accountant position through Robert Half that you may want to check out. Located in the San Francisco, California region, the organization offering this long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity provides rewards to those who dedicate extra effort in the work place. As Staff Accountant, your duties will include preparing monthly and year-end closings, journal entries, fixed asset maintenance, bank reconciliation, and general ledger reconciliation. A great deal of time in this position will be spent producing Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. You will also be in charge of many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. You'll also be reviewing schedules for the reporting processes, communicating with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and playing an active role in compliance.
- Carry out fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Execute month end close, journal entries, with little supervision
- Manage capital lease and monthly payment schedules
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Take part the in implementation and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures, ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Play a role in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Produce complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as needed
- Create monthly statement analysis to be used for management reporting
- Report on a wide variety of financial data and communicate it in a useful and understandable manner