We are looking for an accomplished Staff Engineer - DevOps with excellent management skills to join our client who is a global technology company with a strong presence in the robotics space. This full-time Principal DevOps Engineer role is based in San Francisco, CA, and comes with a generous salary and excellent benefits.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will build and further grow a top-class DevOps team responsible for architecting, implementing, and operating the modern software development environment.
Key DevOps Engineer responsibilities include:
- Growing and developing an outstanding cross-functional DevOps team
- Supporting the development and implementation of a company-wide PMT (Process, Methods, Tools) framework
- Constantly improving efficiency and effectiveness of our client's software development process
- Guiding by example and fostering modern code development standards
- Hands on experience and leading large scale DevOps initiatives across Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, GCP/Azure, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Artifactory and Github.
To apply for this flexible Dev Ops Manager role, you will need at least a Bachelor's degree in CS, CE, E/E, or a comparable field and Azure Cloud experience or Cloud Platforms Manager experience. You will also need a minimum of 6, but preferably 7+ years of experience in DevOps or a comparable field and a proven track record of successfully implementing large-scale software development environments as a team manager.
For full details and to apply for this full-time Staff Engineer - DevOps job in San Francisco, CA, please contact us today!