Therapydia is a national network of Physical Therapy clinics emphasizing longer one-on-one treatments and delivering wellness services to help our patients reach their lifetime wellness goals. Therapydias Clinic Directors are expert thought-leaders in their fields and are committed to the highest levels of patient satisfaction and long-term outcomes. We are creating the PT clinics of the future designed to inspire you, rejuvenate you, and help you reach your goals.
Therapydias Mission is to create Lifetime Patient Relationships by providing the highest quality of patient care to:
- Decrease surgeries, primary care visits and opioid usage.
- Increase patient vitality, longevity, and happiness.
- Contribute significantly to net global wellness.
Our company culture is built on Satisfaction, Trust, Compassion and Growth. We strive to have every person thrilled to build this company together. We realize that talented people have options, and those who choose Therapydia mean a great deal to us. We want you to grow professionally, have a lot of fun, and be surrounded by the best.
http://clublaptop.co.uk/boots/ugg-uk/ As a Physical Therapist You are:
- You are an expert in manual therapy in the outpatient setting.
- You are passionate about patient education and delivering quality patient care in a 1:1 treatment setting.
- You are business savvy with the ability to market the clinic and nurture physician relationships.
generic Misoprostol without prescription Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- 1+ year of experience is outpatient experience preferred
- Actively licensed to practice
Al Mayādīn Compensation for our Physical Therapist:
Salary and bonus based on experience.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance; FSA, STD, LTD, & Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Plan
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid company holidays
- Continuing Education Stipend