Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
Strategic Finance enables SoFi to develop and execute on its growth strategy by driving financial visibility and accountability, built on strong relationships and grounded in facts.
What You’ll Do
- Provide financial leadership for SoFi's Operations organization to think critically and execute Sofi's short and long term strategy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across various cross functional departments, business units and corporate functions to prepare annual, quarterly and ongoing forecast and budget materials
- Prepare internal and external analysis to facilitate management discussion on capital allocation and business performance
- Track pacing to plan on a weekly and monthly basis intra-quarter and communicate findings with finance and business leaders
- Track headcount and vendor spend vs plan and field internal requests for changes to plan
- Work closely with Accounting on month and quarter end close to ensure financials are accurately stated and understand variance versus budgets
- Prepare recommendations on incremental investment or cost saving opportunities by weighing financial and strategic trade off
What You’ll Need
- 6-10 years of related experience in financial planning & analysis, operations, investment banking, investment management, consulting or corp/strat. finance
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, work ethic, a learning mindset and a positive attitude
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems, and manipulate large data sets
- Time and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent knowledge (CFA/CFA FP&A experience, Invest Banking a plus)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, effective on November 1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) to work from any of our offices, travel for business or attend work-related meetings.
The company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability, pregnancy, sincerely held religious belief, or for other legally required reasons..
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.