Requisition ID # 115461
Job Category : Administrative / Clerical; Maintenance / Construction / Operations
Job Level : Supervisor
Business Unit: Electric Operations
Oversees groups that provide administrative and project support. Ensures support teams improve service levels for our external/internal client base. Works with Gas Operations leaders to understand their current and future support service’s needs. Ensures that Support Services related tools, processes and systems are continuously evolving and improving for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Works with Support Services Supervisors to oversee the day-to-day operations and management of support staff.
• Analyze, summarize and develop strategic plans communicating areas of success or plans for adjustments to improve results to an acceptable level of performance.
• Assure proper office staffing, train new/relief clerks, track apprentice programs and classification specific training/testing.
• Audit clerical processes to be compliant with Company standards.
• Demonstrate and influence positive relations with internal/external clients. Provide leadership and direction to clerical employees. Identify and assess employee skill set, provide job training and use most effective combination of on the job training, mentoring, formal courses, and/or self-paced material.
• Ensure close alignment with field supervisors to ensure overall company success and service to external/internal customer. Share resources within field to ensure customer perception results in a seamless operation.
• Manage office equipment inventory.
• Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly Department reports.
• Standardize office procedures and communicate information on new processes and procedures.
• Supervises a team of nonexempt clerical employees.
• High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED Diploma
• Administrative experience, or related, 5 years
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Leadership experience, 2 years