A Technical Artist is responsible for the technical aspects of art asset development.
- This entails working closely with Art and Engineering to develop and support the asset pipeline, animation and rigging tools, animation rigs, and real-time effects.
- Partner closely and lead the engineering and design teams in definining and developing content
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers through to deployment
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices
- Manage the technical animation pipeline including developing Maya tools and plug-ins for rigging and animation, and hooking up animations
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety technical and artistic tasks
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment