7/1/22 | San Francisco, CA
Wilson Elser's San Francisco office seeks a Toxic Tort Paralegal to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated, self-starter to advance their paralegal career by developing an understanding of the anatomy of defense litigation through hands-on experience in a fast-paced litigation group.
buy Ivermectin scabies online The Firm
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms
diatonically The Position
- Must have a bachelor's degree; Paralegal Certificate is a plus
- 3+ years litigation paralegal experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must have toxic tort litigation experience
- Experience with preparing records, assembling exhibits, pleadings, summarizing transcripts, medical record analysis, discovery, and trial preparation required
- Experience drafting and responding to standard discovery demands (interrogatories, requests to produce documents, etc.)
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and document management systems
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are critical
- Clear and effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Must be able to multitask and successfully manage a variety of demands daily
- Must be able to work independently and be proactive
- Experience with e-discovery and using Relativity or other document review platforms is a plus
- Prepare records, review and prepare exhibits, analyze medical records, and trial preparation experience a plus
- Contact outside sources (government agencies, etc.) to obtain public information and review and analyze the same
- Search and retrieve information from court-related databases as well as other online sources of case information
- Prepare summary of pertinent transcripts
- Assemble chronologies of pertinent facts and key documents
- Review, analyze and organize document productions by opposing parties and co-defendants
- Determine, prepare and organize materials needed for expert witness review
- Conduct investigative research on opposing parties and expert witnesses
- Manage documents and organize case files
buy prednisone in mexico Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and putting "San Francisco Toxic Tort Paralegal" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.