Client : Technology
Job Title : Trust and Safety Contractor
Location : Menlo Park, CA
Duration : 6 Months (High possibility of extension)
The main function of the trust and safety contractor is to design and implement policies and procedures that help prevent harm to users across the platform of applications and products
Understanding and Reading and Speaking Arabic is a must in this role.
- Work with law enforcement to help understand best practices for trust and safety of user data and protection.
- Support child safety, terrorism, and emergency response teams in filtering out unsafe content.
- Support with tactical engagement and education for local and state law enforcement agencies.
- Partner with internal teams in supporting the community of users.
- Stay up to date on cyber threat technology to educate teams on raising red flags when content is threatening or graphic.
- Support Law Enforcement Outreach Managers on communicating best practices to the teams when dealing with trust and safety issues.
- Report content in violation of the company’s trust and safety policies immediately upon discovery.
- Knowledge of national and local data safety laws
- Certified Safety Professional certification is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- Going through tickets/tasks and clearing queues
- Looking at trust and safety violating accounts
- Labeling, analysis, and attention to detail
- Language-based role
- Understanding of the Counter-Terrorism Space
- Understanding and Reading and Speaking Arabic
- Familiar with the Arabic Region- North Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia
- Attention to Detail- ability to understand data
Arabic, trust ,safety,data