http://jaafaridris.com/tag/separation/ Ro Health offers flexible schedules, paid training, full-time benefits, and so much more! We are looking to hire nurses, who are curious to work with children, diligent to build clinical experiences, and eager to work with a supportive staff support team. Nurses are assigned dynamic care plans, and are responsible for improving overall health and functionality.
http://recochiropractic.com/uncategorized/ant-virus-for-laptop-or-computer-selecting-the-best-anti-virus-for-your-laptop-or-computer/ Whether you are building career experience as a recent graduate or looking to add diverse experiences to your current career, we can guarantee there are expansive opportunities at Ro Health! Our services create lasting impacts on kids and families, promoting a more inclusive society for special needs populations!
Skills Provided During Training For Hired LVN’s and RN's:
- Seizure Disorders, Diastat, Insulin Injections And Pumps, G-tube Feeding
- Tracheostomy Experience
- Providing Medication To Students And Structuring Care Plans
- Knowledge On Behavioral Health Issues And Handling Corresponding Care
- California State Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Current Negative Tb Result
- New Grads May Apply!
This nursing position has a pediatric specialty in school settings. Nurses work directly with staff support to obtain specific assignments that suit their comfortability and preferences. We additionally have per diem based schedules, collected on a weekly basis!
- Per Diem
- Full Time | Shift: 8:30am-3:30pm (School Hours)
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Prolonged standing
- Support Ambulating
- Lifting up to 60 lbs
- Working around small children including: high energy physical activity (playing, standing, sitting)
- Relevant physical aid with daily routine
Additional Physical Notes:
- Specific physical requirements will be reviewed during interviews for individualized cases ‘
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided
About Ro Health:
Ro Health is a fast-paced, collaborative and compassionate company that advocates for your career advancement. With 20+ years of Healthcare Staffing experience within management teams, Ro Health has retained some of the best healthcare providers in the industry offering great compensation and benefits. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise, and can promise that you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency, and is dedicated to creating the most meaningful and quality experiences down to the last detail.