If you are a Utility Market Lead-Utilities/Transportation, Consulting, Sales with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
The Utility Market Lead is a senior management consultant with experience selling consulting
solutions, building teams, and delivering client projects in the US Utility industry. They are
accountable for setting the market sales and delivery strategy, selling, and building the teams to
support their area of the business. This position requires 8+ years of management consulting
experience and demonstrated success establishing relationships with new companies and expanding
existing client footprints for the market.
What You Will Be Doing
Candidates must possess expertise in client project management, be
a self-driven thought leader, and passionate about managing multi-million dollar, cross-functional,
project teams. Half their time will be spent on Market development and the other half will be spent
on delivering client engagements, including managing project activities and developing / reviewing
team deliverables to guarantee the companies quality standards.
A successful candidate requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a proven track
record of consulting solution sales, strong management of engagement financials, drive to individual
and team billable utilization goals, and team mentorship.
Market Lead Responsibilities Include And Are Not Limited To
- Expanding the companies utility business via networking and selling new consulting work to new
and existing utility clients
- Setting the market strategy and sales goals
- Owning the achievement of the market strategy and sales goals
- Development of proposals that meet client objectives and leverage the companies solutions
- Owning delivery of assigned projects including development of project plans, managing, and
leading project teams and developing client relationships
- Managing risks and resolving conflicts
- Mentoring and developing team members
- Collaborating with and reporting to the leadership team with timely and actionable
- Collaborating with and reporting to core project and leadership team members as
to the market development, selling activities, and project delivery
- Negotiating third party contracts when appropriate
- Managing the integration of vendor tasks; tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables as needed
What You Need for this Position
- 8 years experience in management consulting selling and delivering solutions within the utility
- Proven success building business relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and
crafting proposal documents
- Experience developing, enhancing, and implementing processes and tools
- Experience delivering projects with change management or organizational development
- Ability to develop, maintain, and analyze project cost information including budgets, forecasts,
actual cost tracking, and variance reporting
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, engineering, or related field
Preferred Experience, But Not Required
- PMI certified PMP, or similar certification
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) Certification
- Microsoft Project certification
- Advanced analytics and data manipulation skills in Power BI
- Advanced analytics and data manipulation skills in MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project, or other scheduling software including use of
dependencies, cost loading, resource loading, resource leveling
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Utility Market Lead-Utilities/Transportation, Consulting, Sales with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Christie Bauer
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CB11-1660015 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Christie Bauer - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.