Description: We are seeking a Vice President, for a Growth Marketing role.
As Vice President, Growth Marketing, you will partner directly with Technology, Sales and Executive Stakeholders to prioritize focus areas and bring new offerings to market. You will also build a high-performing team consisting of both product marketing and audience-focused marketing talent.
- Overseeing the company’s SaaS/Martech strategy including requirements, implementations, standards, cross-stack integrations, development, and application deployment, monitoring, data validation, and management. Leading the Small Business Growth Marketing Team, developing and executing strategy for marketing measurement and defining KPIs for acquisition, activation & retention to monitor and increase ROI and performance of media & marketing campaigns.
- Direct Reports - 3 people (VP Digital Marketing, Sr Product Marketing Manager, Director Small Biz Marketing). Covering North America and likely to become global role in the future.
- Leading website strategy, including E-Commerce revenue growth and website-generated sales pipeline for lead submission for our enterprise, public sector & government audiences.
- Leading Product Marketing for the Analytics Studio, determining differentiated positioning, creating collateral, developing/executing the Marketing plan and developing go-to-market plays with Sales to fuel growth as this product moves from beta to GA. About You:
- You are a self-starter who thrives in turning ambiguity into actionable efforts. Your tenacious leadership style can drive consensus-building and decisions across matrixed, cross-functional teams. You have a can-do attitude and strong executive presence.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 12+ years of experience with a combination of Product Marketing and Product Management.
- 5+ years leading, & developing a highly motivated teams. Growth forecasting of what the projections were and how you got there (Tangible/metrics).
- Marketing Campaign information - Revenue vs the budget spend in 1 year. How has your role led to breaking into new customers?
- B2B and B2C experience (subscription based fully digital).
- Focusing mostly on the ecommerce and marketing side. Small business sales and marketing channels.
- Growth of digital platforms and online marketing.
Send resumes & salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]