- Build, inspire, and lead an organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies
- Guide the team’s development of plans, messaging, and content that translates business goals into effective marketing strategies and drives market leadership for key product lines and customer segments
- Define and own the product positioning for the full portfolio of products aimed at senior business and IT leaders
- Expand and scale content marketing to ensure the right content and derivative assets are developed quickly and with quality
- Develop and foster the creation of fresh and new product marketing ideas and content to deliver on Veeva’s position as a thought leader
- Closely collaborate with strategy, sales, and product leadership and across marketing functions to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective programs aligned to the needs of the business
- Ensure the function scales through prioritization of high impact, high leverage content, and successful cross-team and gains leverage, where possible, from what’s produced in other geographies, particularly Europe, and proactively shares programs and lessons learned from the U.S.
- Measure and optimize to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high ROI
- Minimum 5 years of marketing leadership and 10 years of product marketing experience (or equivalent) in technology companies (preferably high growth)
- Deep experience in thought leadership and product messaging, content development, and sales enablement
- Passion for leading teams and a proven track record of hiring, mentoring, and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style
- Excellent operational and project management, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Strong desire and experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer with a focused ability to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, or resource constraints
- Collaborate team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- Passion for leading teams as well as delivering results as an individual contributor
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing high ASP solutions to business buyers
- Hypergrowth enterprise software company experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].