As VP of Marketing, you will report directly to our CRO and be responsible for leading brand, content creation, digital marketing strategy and execution, communications, events, lead generation and marketing operations. You’ll partner with Product leadership to develop strategic marketing plans to further develop the Company brand, execute a stratified go-to-market plan based on ideal customer profiles, grow interest in Company both from business leaders at target customers (buyers) and from engineers and developers (developer community) and surpass our growth targets.
- Lead, develop and mentor a growing, global team of marketers
- Own and manage the global marketing budget
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of demand generation programs, working cross-functionally with product, business development and sales leadership teams
- Develop and lead execution of a consistent brand strategy to further Company’s position as the leading Integrated IoT Platform, including content and website responsibility
- Ownership for measuring and achieving departmental goals
- Manage relationships with and promotional opportunities with key publishers, analysts, and media partners
- Collaborate with sales to ensure both the quantity and quality of leads are optimized to convert throughout the funnel.
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation, product marketing, and marketing operations, preferably at PaaS, SaaS or technology companies.
- Experience in building a well-know B2B tech brand
- Experience managing budgets and hitting monthly goals and spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Experience with large developer communities is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development
- Rigorous analytical and data-driven mindset. You decide based on evidence, and when you don’t have the evidence you need, you run tests.
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing
- A creative thinker with proven ability to effectively execute integrated and streamlined marketing programs
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable wearing the many hats that comes with a dynamic, fast-moving start-up environment.