Company is seeking a Vice President of Finance, Corporate & Enterprise, to lead our Financial Planning & Analysis function for Corporate Consolidation and Company Business (UB). In this role, you will be responsible for setting the corporate planning calendar, owning and evolving our overall planning and forecasting processes, partnering with Finance to align on timelines and process, developing deep ties with the business, measuring and presenting financial and non-financial metrics, and driving business insights across the company to build, optimize, and scale UB.
You will be a key leader at Company and serve as the financial interface between Finance and other highly cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for delivering value-added analyses that lead to thoughtful decision-making. You will bring best practices to accurately planning, forecasting, and operating the business as well as advising on the business strategy by developing and tracking key metrics. You will monitor performance against the initiatives of the company and will be one of the key financial voices on the leadership team.
You dive in to understand and act on all activities associated with high-growth businesses. You are humble and curious. You love to build and lead high performance teams who have fun while overdelivering on expectations. You possess a strong collaborative approach and are able to build effective relationships with cross-functional departments to deliver accurate results. You seek to understand business drivers, KPIs, and opportunities. You have strong organizational and communication skills and are able to balance competing priorities. You take initiative and are able to work in a dynamic environment across all levels of management, functions, and geographies. You are confident, energetic, demonstrate good judgment, and are able to influence outcomes globally.
Here 's what you 'll be doing:
- Provide leadership to the Company's Corporate & Enterprise finance function and directly manage the Company's Corporate and Enterprise FP&A teams while partnering with UB Leadership.
- Lead, manage, and scale the corporate and enterprise finance functions through periods of rapid growth while operationalizing key initiatives and driving forward-looking strategies.
- Own financial reporting, planning, financial analysis, risk management, and internal reporting to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Drive financial initiatives across a broad array of activities within an industry-leading company.
- Balance leadership and management skills with a hands-on approach to financial reporting functions.
We 're excited about you because you have:
- +15 years financial experience including financial leadership positions within public companies with SaaS offerings. Previous experience in investment banking or consulting must be followed by at least 5 years of in-house experience.
- Bachelor 's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a technical field. MBA a plus.
- Deep understanding of financial principles including US GAAP, best practices, and SaaS business levers/KPIs.
- Proven ownership of long term and annual planning processes, financial reporting, monthly financial processes, and key metrics in multi-faceted businesses.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the business and support key stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- Desire to drive improved processes, exercise independent judgment to further company and team goals, and partner with peers to execute with clarity and efficiency.
- Managerial and executive presence to persuade others to achieve excellence and to foster an environment of openness and teamwork.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company.