We are looking for a VP of Marketing to lead and grow a world-class team, responsible for developing and executing an overarching marketing strategy that delivers sustained high-growth revenue. A proven track record of building and leading high-performance teams in a fast-paced start-up environment, preferably within a B2B SaaS company, is highly desirable.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, marketing operations, lifecycle marketing, customer insights, product marketing, content, events, social media, PR, branding, communications, and more. Own and deliver key quarterly marketing metrics: Revenue, CAC and New Users.
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development leaders, develop and refine effective GTM approaches for different customer segments, including SMBs, eCommerce platforms, C2C marketplaces, enterprise merchants, and fulfillment partners.
- Scale our product marketing team, bringing deep customer and market insights into our product development process and enabling our GTM efforts with new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Attract and hire exceptional marketing team members. Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for the organization’s evolution and growth.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning and report on marketing initiatives’ performance with a focus on ROI, revenue growth, and product usage (Gross Postage Volume).
- Advance our data-centric approach across the entire customer journey and use data to improve future marketing campaigns, product development, and results.
- 15+ years experience in B2B SaaS marketing with a widespread knowledge of the full marketing stack, and in-depth knowledge of both SMB and enterprise/partner marketing tactics.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing organization with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing team and future talent.
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company that has scaled to $100M in and beyond.
- Superior communication skills - ability to prioritize efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.