As VP of Product Marketing, you’ll own and improve global product marketing at Company to accelerate our global growth. A product marketing evangelist, you’ll create and tell inspirational Company product stories to people around the world through cutting edge go-to-market strategies, campaigns, demonstrations and events.
Working cross-functionally with Executive Leadership, Product, Marketing and Sales teams, you’ll re-define and create our category, develop and implement our product messaging, positioning and associated measures of success. With Sales you’ll work to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands. This will involve creating high fidelity, externally facing content including thought leadership, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, viral demo videos, succinct slide pitch-decks, solution guides and more. You’ll also drive an amazing launch cycle at our events that accelerates conversation, and work with major partners and customers in a global context to drive market share and awareness.
As VP Product Marketing at Company you will:
- • Grow and lead the Global Product Marketing Team with team members in San Francisco, New York and London
- • Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Strategy, Sales, Marketing and Executive Management on go to market, product positioning, packaging and differentiation
- • Develop the overall product go to market plan including collaboration with sales enablement on content and training
- • Be a company spokesperson at public events, press opportunities, partner activities and analyst briefings.
As a VP Product Marketing you will have a combination of:
- • Extensive product marketing experience in tech organisations
- • Deep knowledge of product marketing techniques and methodologies
- • Proven background in high growth / scale-up business(es) preferred
- • An uncompromising customer champion
- • A proponent of data-driven decision making with a strong handle on product marketing metrics and analysis
- • A creative and strategic thinker not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on
- • Someone passionate about building something
- • An inspirational people and business leader
- • Ability to create and communicate and execute your vision and influence