Company seeks an experienced SaaS or Paas product marketing leader who is passionate about leading disruptive solutions through category breakthrough growth. He or she will be a core member of the marketing leadership team and work closely with the Company executive leadership team.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Leading go-to-market strategy positioning, packaging, pricing, messaging, market research and intelligence
- Developing differentiated solution offerings, product positioning, storytelling/messaging, tools and experiences to land high impact product launches that fill previously unmet market needs and achieve short and long term revenue growth goals.
- Obtain and synthesize, analyst, partner, customer and field research and feedback to define, clarify and validate and meet the needs of our core customer segments.
- Enabling sales, partner, customer and marketing teams with frameworks, engaging content and tools for success at every stage of the customer journey
- Cross-functional collaboration to support strategy and execution of effective demand generation, thought leadership, awareness, and integrated content strategies.
- Build, validate and execute category strategy and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to execute and refine.
- Establish and deepen relationships with industry analysts and influencers to influence positioning and strategy.
What you Bring to the Table
- Experienced leader and self-starter with proven success scaling a high performing product marketing team to lead the company growth to $250M and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and compelling storyteller with a knack for simplifying complex concepts into everyday human language.
- 10+ years software product marketing experience, including prior success leading the product marketing team for a high growth category creator.
- Prior experience or subject matter expertise in MarTech, Ad Tech or Web Tech.
- Experience creating positioning, messaging, value props and narratives and end-to-end go to market planning including major product launches and pricing for online, direct, and reseller channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or MS preferred or equivalent customer-facing skills and executive presence.